UC Berkeley's IGS Library Local Codes and Ordinances
- UC Berkeley's IGS Library maintains a large collection of of local ordinances codes and charters issued by California cities and counties. If you need to find a California municode check this site first
. In addition to hyperlinks to electronic editions, they have a list of currently available codes and charters issued in loose-leaf format. Other separately published charters and zoning ordinances may be found in the Melvyl Catalog
under the following subject headings:
- [PLACE NAME]--CHARTERS
- ZONING LAW--CALIFORNIA--[PLACE NAME]
American Legal Publishing
- This site offers the abiltity to search 1) all the codes in their library (currenty 35 states), 2) search all the codes within a state, and 3) select a city and search its code.
Code Publishing Co.
- Includes a list of online codes for 20 states, with especially useful coverage for Oregon and Washington.
(Berkeley Law affiliates only) - From the home page choose the "Content Type" tab, then click on Statutes and Legislation>Municipal Codes.
Quality Code Publishing
- Includes a series of online codes for 5 states although the majority are for California cities. Used primariily as an interface for cities to publish their codes electronically.