If you're planning a Journal event (meeting, symposium, retreat) and want to have food, you have the option of doing it a couple of ways:
Either way, you will be submitting all food orders/reimbursement requests are submitted on an Entertainment Certification Form (ECF). See below for information on submitting the ECF.
1) Go to the Student Journals Entertainment Reimbursement Request Form
2) “Payee” field: enter Your Name as the Payee, and include your email address
3) “Journal Approver” field: enter the name and email address of your journal’s ME or EIC. (If you are the ME or EIC requesting reimbursement, do not enter your name as both Payee and Pre-Approver, but select another member for internal approval of your request)
4) Click the “Begin Signing” button
5) An Entertainment Certification form will open; enter the information below as follows:
6) Sign and ‘Finish’ the form.
7) The form will be forwarded to your journal’s financial officer, ME or EIC for review and internal approval.
8) The form is then forwarded to the Journal Administrator for processing. She will be in touch with you should additional information be required.
Any questions? Contact the Journal Administrator at Journals@law.berkeley.edu
Have the University's Shared Services pay the vendor for your food order directly by following the instructions below- You will need to submit your order information a minimum of 24 hour in advance- earlier if you're able!
SUBJECT: your journal name, and the date of your event (for easy quick- reference)
- Your name and contact phone number
- Journal name
- Meeting date, time, and location (for delivery)
- Tentative guest list
- Vendor name and phone number
- Tip amount