If you're planning a Journal event and want to order food, you have the option of doing it a couple of ways:
Instructions on how to do both are below.
1) Go to the Student Journals Entertainment Reimbursement Request Form
2) “Payee” field: enter Your Name as the Payee, and include your email address
3) “Journal Approver” field: enter the name and email address of your journal’s ME or EIC. (If you are the ME or EIC requesting reimbursement, do not enter your name as both Payee and Pre-Approver, but select another member for internal approval of your request)
4) Click the “Begin Signing” button
5) An Entertainment Certification form will open; enter the information below as follows:
6) Sign and ‘Finish’ the form.
7) The form will be forwarded to your journal’s financial officer, ME or EIC for review and internal approval.
8) The form is then forwarded to the Journal Administrator for processing. She will be in touch with you should additional information be required.
Any questions? Contact the Journal Administrator at Journals@law.berkeley.edu
The process for requesting a direct payment to a vendor is very similar to the process above:
You will need to place the order in one of the following ways:
One the order is placed, you will still need to follow up by completing the Entertainment Reimbursement Form. This is done in the same manner as above with a couple edits:
Enter your name as the Requestor, and then enter the vendor name and phone number in the Vendor field immediately below. If you'd like to include a tip, indicate so on the form and include the amount.